Thursday, April 5, 2012

This happened

 So last weekend, this happened.We met up with Chad's friend to let the guys skimboard while we enjoyed the beach.
 Micah of course had a truck. 
 Brooklyn was a beach baby.  I think she will always be one!
 Chad got back into the swing of skimming.
 They were enjoying it until....
 ...this happened.  Gross I know.  Chad threw his board down to do a run, but it hit the sad sideways and as he jumped up, it split his shin right open.  That required medical attention.
Oh and this happened.  Whoops, well it looks like we are in for our last a little sooner than expected.  I always said I wanted to be done having kids by 30 and looks like I will just barely make it.  I'm due November 19th and we are just praying things go better this time than last!
 So because that happened, this has been my view of the kids the last week.  Sorry kids!
Speaking of kids, this one turned into a bunny for her preschool's Easter Egg Hunt.  She is just about the cutest little bunny I have ever seen!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

Holy cow Chad!!! And yeah Rachel!! You guys are never dull:)

Ali said...

ugh, that cut!! That looks awful...

and, OH! That ultrasound! so excited for you...

and Oooh, that bunny. So cute.