Friday, April 27, 2012

Getting back to normal

 So the last few weeks have been rough as far as a lack of energy and morning sickness, but now I feel like I am getting back to normal finally!  While I would lay on the couch, Micah would be sweet and do things like this.  Don't you love the heart made from Hot Wheels?
 We have had some stormy weather and so we got to see this!
 I had friends in town and birthdays to celebrate, so we all got together!  We missed you Kristyn!
 When the rain passed, we were out to play again and enjoyed the sunshine!
 Of course Micah was on his "Bugatti" trike.
 More playtime at Grandma's park.
 This is what Brooklyn does with carrots.  Yum!
 The rain rolled back in again and this is how my little ladybug rolls!
 Once again, the rain cleared and we were back outside!
 He posed for me!
 Brooklyn loves scootering after her brother!
I had to add this picture.  Brooklyn took rocks and told me she drew daddy.  Love it!
(I'll get it up ASAP)
Oh and if this video works, you will see why I will not be taking the kids suggestions for baby names.

1 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute! Love the new door:)