Thursday, June 14, 2012

This is us!

 Is it just me or does life get busier and faster as the kids get older?  Anyways, this is what we have been up to lately.  This boysenberry bush has been in my family for 100+ years.  Although we don't have a lot of antiques, we do get to enjoy these berries and the jam that comes from them!
 We spend a lot of time outside.  This is a typical outfit.  Don't you go triking in your fairy wings and princess dress too?
 We have been swimming (or wading in Brooklyn's case).  She starts lessons soon!
 Papa is always fun to swim with.
 Micah is about to get launched to the other side of the pool.  Can you tell he loves it?
 This is me by the way.  I wanted to get a quick silhouette at 18 weeks.  Yes, I am showing, but I think people still think I am just chubby.  Oh well, I will be large and in charge soon!
 Sunday, B came home with this from church (since we have conference this Sunday).  It is a letter for Father's Day.  If you click on it, you can read it and the funny things she says.
 Oh and this is her triking on her back.  Totally her idea.
 Micah doing what he does best, racing!
 This is B saying "Mom, take my picture!"
Oh my they are growing up fast and I can't believe we are going to be having another one to add to this crazy bunch.  I don't know how we are going to balance it all, but we are going to figure it out somehow.  Flying by the seat of our pants seems to work!

1 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

Great pictures! You look so tiny! I love the prego picture. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, the do grow up too fast!