Thursday, May 31, 2012

Busy week!

 So I had one day where the kids ganged up on me and decided to trash the house.  So I lost it!  After several hours of cleaning my house i was tired and not willing to do it again.
 So I made them do it!  Why haven't I been doing this more?
 Memorial Day was fun for us.  We met up with Ashely's extended family up in La Mirada.  Micah kept himself busy on someone else's toy.
 I think we might need to get one of these things because it drifts!
 Brooklyn was happy to spend time on the swing with a new friend.
 She loves her daddy!
 Shelby napped in the sun.
 We all kind of vegged.
 Then I busted out the shaving cream and things got wild!  This was after we washed off his face.  Shelby was a bit brutal.
 Later that night, we did showered and B said she wanted to put towels on like mommy.  Ta da!
 Tuesday we skipped school, work and daily responsibilities and headed to Sea World.  We got to go with Broklyn's preschool for super cheap and we had a blast!
 We saw the sea lions.
 Watched a show.  Mammal vs. non mammal.  It was really cute for the kids!

 We hit the Shamu show and it was a lot of fun!
 The kids were having a good time...
 ...until Shamu splashed them!  Now she is mad at Shamu.  It was hilarious!
 We saw the turtles.
 Those are some pretty cute penguins!
 We got to see them close up!
The polar bear was right next to the kids.  They loved it and we had a good time.  We didn't last all that long, but that was one of the best parts.  When we were done, we just left!  We all got to see the things we wanted and left happy.  It was a really fun day!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

I think a bunch of moms from my ward and their littles went on this same Sea World adventure last Tuesday...I think it was in connection with Lacey Bredsguard's son's preschool- you know her or her son Codi?

Tanya said...

sounds like lots of fun. I still haven't taken the boys down to sea world but maybe this year will be the magic year :D I hope you are feeling pretty good...I am excited to hear boy news...he will have lots of little friends with Ashley and Tara's boys and our boys of course, in the fam :D