Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My hiatus

So I am totally up to date with everyone's lives. I am reading all your blogs and sorry, I haven't had time to comment. I promise I will get to it. I am trying to write this post as we speak with a chubby one year old crawling on me. Anyways, we have has a lot going on and I will get an update (hopefully a brief one because who wants to read all the drawn out details, right?) soon. I know I have lots of cute pictures to put up as well. Hopefully this cute picture will hold you over for a while:

3 Quick Thoughts:

Tina said...

She is so cute. We had lots of fun at her party.

Mommy of three said...

Happy (Belated) 1st Birthday, Brooklyn, cutie pie!!! She is getting so big. I've been thinking about you guys, and praying that all is well with you. We'd love to see you soon!

Katie Schultz said...

Wow she is so cute and it is amazing she would wear that crown on her head.