Friday, October 1, 2010

Getting our Halloween on!

It is looking festive around here! I had to make a lot of our decorations or find them for cheap. I made the tombstone from some cardboard and paint. I had some stamps and voila! I collected old jars and bottles and printed out some labels that say things like Vampire Blood or Poison on them. Added the cheap rats and some sparkly skulls and I was finished. I got the idea here. I threw together a little paper garland with scrapbook paper, stamps and ribbon. Lastly, I found this fabulous wreath at Michael's and with their great 40% off coupons, I got it for a steal and happened to have an orange ribbon laying around. I have a few more crafts up my sleeve. I am thinking a little mummy would be cool!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

The jars turned out so awesome! You are too fun. I'm worried that if I use all of my crafting energy on Halloween crafts I'll be burned out by Christmas, so I'm saving up (at least thats what I tell myself :) And I love that you made all that stuff for so cheap- makes it all the more adorable. Great job!

Tanya said...

way cute decorations. I too am saving energy for thanksgiving and Christmas, lol...I have big plans for Christmas I just have to pull them off :D