Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh the things they say....again

My kids are my are my comedic relief from life. They say the funniest things. Here are some of the latest:

Micah and I were playing with his helicopter and helipad. I showed him out the window the hospital and explained that when people need to get to and from the hospital fast, they take the helicopter on the roof. When I said "Pretty cool, huh?" he said, "So if you have a big belly, you go to that baby hospital and they pump the baby out of you." Um, sure.

As I went shopping for dress shoes for Micah, I was picking up the shoes to check the prices. They were like $50 bucks for little boys shoes! Before the sales lady could come by I whispered a "Holy crap." That is when my little parrot (aka Brooklyn) yelled out "Holy crap!" We left.

Micah was playing with the toy xylophone on the floor. Brooklyn came up behind him and requested that he play Single Ladies!

I was telling Micah that we needed to take a trip to the mall. I told him "We need to run by the mall to get you some new church clothes and we can get suckers at See's." He replied with, "Mom, those are people. Do you mean lollipops?"

I got out of the shower and was walking around the house in a towel when I here a ver enthusiastic "Hi mama!" This was followed by, "Lookin' good!" Thanks hun!

Micah decided he wanted to play the rhyming game in the car. We rhymed car and mar, sock and rock, etc. Then I said "Mat." Micah replied with "Shat." I nearly peed myself.

Brooklyn is my parrot nowadays and my favorite echo has to be "Are you kiddin' me?"

They are so funny!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Tanya said...

that is so funny, I especially like that people are suckers!! lol

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Micah is the best. "shat" made me LOL- seriously hilarious. And the girls are totally at parrot stage- mine the other day said, "Oh, balls." Guess I need to find a new replacement curse word :)