Saturday, February 5, 2011

What they say...

While in the car: Micah-"Mom, did you see that house? It thinks it's still Christmas!"

As my mom's dog continues to try and jump up to nip at his arm: Me-"What is up with that dog? Why does he want to bite his arm?"
Micah-"Maybe it's his favorite bone."

As she is handing things to me: Brooklyn-"Here you go, lady."

As I am calling her over: Me-"Come here girlfriend."
Brooklyn-"I'm not girlfriend. I'm Brooklyn!"

They are so cute! Glad I have them. I've been having a bummer week for no reason really except for the fact that I am way to critical of myself. Luckily, I have these cuties to cheer me up when I feel like I far short. Thanks mini Chad and mini me!

1 Quick Thoughts:

Roberta said...

I read your blog everyday, and I mean everyday!!! You never cease to amaze me and I love what you say and how you say it!! I love what each of the kids say and how you express them. Thanks for sharing with me, it makes my days brighter!