Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mother Daughter Time

Brooklyn and I have been doing a little bonding lately...or at least trying. The other day I thought making cupcakes would be fun. I put her up on the counter and instead of being my little sous chef, she took advantage of having the M&M machine behind her and helped herself! She was done. Better luck next time?
Today we met up with my friend Al and Logan to do a citrus walk. Amy told us about the groves in Ladera where you can come and pick what you want.
Brooklyn and Logan were more than happy to be helpers.
They are just so cute!
Afterwards, we hit the park for a little play time.
She is getting so big! When did she turn into a little lady? I love that I get to do a little one on one bonding with her. We love our boys, but having a little girl time is fun!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Brynn said...

Sawyer was getting mad at me and saying these were pictures of her. Haha. Then, she realized it wasn't her and wanted to know why Brooklyn was wearing her sweater (she has the same one). So funny.

Sarah said...

Where are the groves? She is so so so cute, I love her cute little outfits, such a little lady! :)

Mrs. Case said...

when i was a little girl i desperately wanted my mom to spend alone time with me. it's so important that you're doing this-good for you!

Cynthia said...

rachel...she is looking so much older and more like a little lady than a toddler. She is adorable!