Saturday, August 27, 2011

Revamp!

OK, I have been a bad bad blogger. I am only going to use this simple excuse: It's summer! Summer life is busy and spontaneous. We are trying to get a lot of sun and fun and playtime in! Now I am trying to get back on top of this blog of mine. You might notice that I revamped it a little. Did you notice the new pictures along the side? Yay for new family pics! I got some gems like this one:
Now I need to get around to printing them up and putting them around the house!

Aside from that, we have been doing bedtime stories...
Playing with mommy's phone again...
Taking walks at sunset...
Styling ourselves....cute, right?....
Going back to school shopping and finding some closet staples....
He is cute even in a bra!
Taking bike rides at the park until we are THIS sweaty!
Taking more trips to the beach and taking the lazy way down. How cool is this little trolley!
Playing in the sand...
Making weird faces!
Being adorable...
Being a boy...
...and basically being spoiled by the good weather and good friends!

I will get back in the groove of this again! For now, enjoy a clip of Micah being a goof. I think this proves that he watches too much TV!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

I love the revamp! Your pictures are too cute, and form the looks of it, you've had a busy summer! Your kids are just too cute, love the bra on Micha too.....BLACKMAIL! :)

Foy said...

Summer is so fun! I love the new family photos!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Love it! We've so enjoyed getting to spend time with you and the kiddos this summer.

Mrs. Case said...

i hope you save the pic of micah in the bra to show his future wife, lol. too cute!