Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

So I have gotten questions about the different favorite things party I have been to.  Who doesn't want to know about great products that makes life easier or a little better in some way?  First off here are a few of the things that I have brought to parties:

Arm & Hammer with Oxi Clean Laundry Detergent

Insulated tumbler from Copco (I hardly get a chance to use it because it is Chad's Favorite!)

Trader Joe's sauces:  Thai Red Curry, Tiki Marsala Simmer Sauce and Aribiatta sauce

Forever 21 Jewelry  (cheap and so fun)

A book (The Help wasn't in theaters yet, so that was my fave)

Bigelow & Co. Mentha lipgloss (it gives color and has mint in it, so it freshens your breath too!)

Others have brought:

Stationary

Flavored Marshmallows

Garage Saleing Tips along with some awesome deals she scored

A Pineapple Slicer from Vinco  (I LOVE that one)

Scented Candles  (3 wick from Bath and Body Works)

Smut Magazines (aka People, Vogue, OK etc.)

The Book Glimpses by Marjorie Pay Hinkeley

Burt's Bee's Lipglosses

A family recipe for Almond Roca with all the ingredients

Fresh flowers

Coke or Diet Coke

Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutters

Clip on car scents from Bath and Body Works

Carmel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

Dry Shampoo  by TIGI Rockaholic

OPI Nail Polish in You Don't Know Jack

Apple slicer and caramel dip

A CD of favorite songs

Vanilla from the middle of Mexico

Vanilla Italian syrup to make steamers

Recipe book of favorite dips

I know there are more and if I remember I will try to post again.  There will be another Favorite Things party in Spring, so there will be more to come!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing these. I think I've browsed this list one too many times- it's fun to read. The favorite things parties have always intrigued me...someday I'll have to throw one!

Kristyn said...

I just had one of these parties I threw the other week and I got your cup! I was so excited! But then my kids broke the straw! I was sooo sad. And I was surprised how many on your list people brought to my last party. One thing I'd like to add is that I don't consider Vogue a smut magazine. :) Just kidding.