Monday, November 14, 2011

What we do

 Last week has come and gone already.  Here is what happened...

I turned my back for a second and found this girl out on the hood of my car.  This just reinforces the reason why I have a deadbolt on the inside of my front door!

We decided to do a Thanksgiving craft.  My friend Brynn did this with her girls and I thought we would have to give it a shot.
 Turkey hand prints anyone?
 Micah wanted to stamp his name over and over again.  Can you tell he has that mathematical brain?
 We welcomed a new family member!  Hello my pretty new Ford Edge!  We finally got rid of the PT since it was literally falling apart and got the new Ford Edge.  Lucky for us, my sister works for Ford and we got an amazing deal.  We love it and kind of sort of fight over who gets to drive.
 My mom took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese.  I am sure there are families that go all the time.  We do not.  I really really dislike Chuck E. Cheese, so I had to take pictures since this will probably not happen again for quite a long time.
 See kids, you got to go to Chuck E. Cheese!
 They loved it!
 They have this horse thing that I had to pry Brooklyn off of.  She was totally into it!
 OK, he is just handsome.  I am totally biased, but I think he really is the cutest even with his funky new teeth coming in.
 We had a really cool looking stormy night. 
 We had a really typical Sunday morning.  What?  You mean your kids don't hang out in their undies most of the day? 

3 Quick Thoughts:

Marcella Deter said...

You are not bias, your little man is super adorable!:) Congrats on your new addition :) It is so exciting to get a new car.

Sarah said...

Oh we totally hang out in our undies :) Lol! Love it! Yeah for new cars how fun! I love that new smell. and i'm with you on Chuck E. Cheese....

Ali said...

Beautiful car! Congrats! That is super exciting. Also, we did your turkey handprints last week since you posted it. Evan loved it- thanks for the idea:)