Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Spooky Week and a WINNER!

 This week, we headed to the park.

We love the park!
 And the swings!
 He is my little man.

 We also took a trip to the Urgent Care.  The diagnosis:  Drama Queen!  She ran out of the bathroom telling me we needed to go to the hospital because her pee pee hurt.  I figured UTI.  Test results said she was just fine.  Thanks for the false alarm B!
 The Pumpkin Patch is a necessary fall activity.  Lucky for us, my friend Carrie hooked us up once again!  She had tickets galore for us, so we enjoyed rides and bounce housing!
 We went with our friends Luke & Logan.  Love this pic!
 Checking out the ducks.
 B is a terrible driver by the way.  She loved it, but ended up in the hay every five seconds!
 Micah is an excellent driver as you would expect.  He is only obsessed with cars!
 B riding the train and ringing the heck out of that bell!
 For Halloween, we kicked off the festivities early and dressed up on Friday for a Trunk or Treat with Al and her ward.  Here is my ninja doing a tribute to MJ.
 My little flapper girl.
 They are so fun.
 You should see the poses he made.  I chose to show the most normal ones.  He is a nut!
 B was a winner in the costume contest.  Pretty excited that my first real sewing project in years won a contest!  This was the result at the end of the night.  Success!
 Chad and I went to a party the next night (forgot to get a pic) and the kids hit up yet another Trunk or Treat.
Sunday we carved pumpkins at my parents house.  Micah and I wanted to make a Jack o' Lantern that looked like him. 
 This is what we got!
 Chad helped B.  They were inspired by her shirt.
 Here is B with her Hello Kitty, Micah with his car (once I left he wanted Papa to cut a car out of the back of his), and Shelby with her graveyard.
 For Halloween Day, Micah had a costume parade at Micah's school.
 He hurt his hand right before, so he was not into it.  At least they all looked cute!  Micah is in the bottom left corner.
 Of course we ended the night with Trick or Treating!
And now for the winner:  #4 Tanya (even if she is having her fourth boy!)

4 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

What great costumes!! I love Brooklyn's! You sewed that? I am impressed. I love this time of year, glad you guys had a blast.

Ali said...

Congrats on the contest winning costume! It is awesome! (was it super hard to sew? it looks it!)

Becky and Ben said...

I always get a kick out of Micah. I love the ninja poses. And it didn't even seem to throw B off.

Mrs. Case said...

we had our first texan halloween and much to our surprise, the pumpkin "patch" was an actual farm complete with animals, hay rides, etc. total culture shock, lol. glad you guys had a fun time! our church trunk or treat was cancelled and we were majorly bummed, ha!