Sunday, May 6, 2012

What we do

 This week, we got new doors!  Take a good look, we haven't had a door on our room in over 2 1/2 years!  It is just so nice.
 We went to the park and played with lady bugs.
 They are cute, the bugs and the kids!
 Micah had the bug and then it disappeared!
 I caught a frog one night and I brought it home to let the kids see.  Micah's class just happened to be reading a book on frogs, so I sent him to school with it to share.  They named it and released it later that day. 
 We also went to daddy's work to check out the legendary 4th floor.  He kept telling us how neat this place was, so he wanted us to see.
While we were up there, we played with the golf simulator.  Fore!

I think the posts I have put up lately have been a little flowery.  This was actually a really rough week.  Between having to make more decisions about ADHD, a gas leak, no hot water and a can of primer spilled on the patio, I am ready for a redo.  Luckily, we only take pictures of the fun stuff, so when I look back I can enjoy that and this stuff can just slip away from my memory!  This week will be better!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

That door has been a long time coming!! Hope this week is easier for you...way to take photos of and focus on the good:)

Becky and Ben said...

Hooray for a door! Sometimes when I need a moment of sanity at home, I shut and lock my door then go into my bathroom and shut and lock my door. Then I feel better for a moment. Also, Brooklyn's shirt in the park photos is SOOO cute!