Monday, May 21, 2012

Playing Ketchup...I mean Catch Up

 This week and last have been a bit of a blur to be honest.  I've been busy and although I am feeling better overall, I will still have a sick day here and there plus I am lacking energy.  I'm hoping that my energy makes its triumphant return soon!
 Anyways, Micah and his classmates recently had a Town Hall Meeting and I got to watch him and the other cute kids sing in English and Spanish.  Adorable!
 A pretty normal activity for us to scooter in the evening.  I usually grab a book and a blanket and watch as they zoom around.  This one time, B laid next to me and I got this shot of her being silly.  Ha!
 This week we also went for a family outing and found out we are having another one of these!  That's right, one more boy!  We are excited to see what this next one will act and look like.
 Speaking of, this is my princess.  She dolled herself up completely in her fun new dress and princess accessories.  Then she farted and said, "Smell it mom!"  Gross my sweet little princess!
 She also makes wishes. 
So Sunday we had one of those days that you catch up on so much sleep that you miss church.  So we decided to take a family outing and drove up the coast to Newport Beach.  While there, we stopped at the Ferrari Maserati dealership.  This kid was in his element!  I called him a Motor Head and he said, "I like that name!"  Fits him like a glove!

0 Quick Thoughts: