Monday, July 9, 2012

Fireworks and exploding bellies!

 So sadly, our 4th of July looked like this!  I can't remember a 4th of July this cold.
 The weather wasn't going to stop us from celebrating.  I made a cake, we had a BBQ, we even swam (in the spa) and then we headed out to see fireworks.
 We went to a park that is up above the Laguna Hills Community Center to avoid the crowds.
 We got everyone all settled in.  B was not happy to be confined to a chair.
 I was there too, just behind the camera as usual!
 Killing time before the show.
 She loves her grandma.
 And then the show began.  It was a nice day.
 Oh and then there is me, just growing.  About 21 weeks.
 Did I tell you the baby is measuring a week ahead?  So according to his size, he should be here around the 11th or 12th of November, but I just have ginormous kids and he is supposed to arrive the 17th-19th, which for me means closer to the 22nd or 23rd.  I'm thinking he might be a 10 pounder!
I'm pretty sure this kid is 6, but when you give him an ice cream, you might think he is closer to 2!

Tomorrow we are off to St. George for a week to visit Ghee and Papa.  See you in about a week!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

You are one gorgeous momma! And, Yeah for the hand-me-down go-cart! That looks rad:)

Tanya said...

You look amazing at 21 weeks :) very cute pics I love the one of Micah at the end, my Adam is like that so cute, in case we forget they are still small :)