Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Soaking up Summer!

 So my blog might be an accurate record of my children's road to diabetes!  Ha ha, we love treats, but don't get them that often, so we take pictures.  I swear it isn't as bad as it looks!  We are just enjoying summer since we are almost half way through it.  I didn't realize how much we do in just one week!
 They both love shave ice and so do I!
 I got a screaming deal at Gymboree.  My mom shared her Gym bucks with me and I was able to get all this for only $30! 
 B loves her little bro.
 B had a sleepover at Grandma and Papa's one night and I came home to boys night.  Legos at 10 pm anyone?
 We swam with friends.
 He always tells me he doesn't want to get in the water and every time I tell him to just put his boardshorts on just in case he changes his mind.  We have never come home dry!
 Poser
 Sunday B came home with this.  I love what she is learning at church!
 I love to dress them up for church too!
 I think they are just too cute.  I'm completely bias though.
 Funny face!
 Yesterday, we spoiled our dinner and had cheesecake instead!
 Yum!
 Then we went to a bonfire with friends and played.  Micah, Abby and B are all there.
Love these girls!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Tanya said...

Cute pics especially Micah in his Sunday best!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Love you dos!