Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer up and running!

 We have been soaking up a lot of sun.  So much in fact, we have needed aloe for some of the burns.  I think I am switching back to the sunscreen lotion.  That spray gives you a false sense of security.  Anyways, we have been in the water a lot, but I haven't been so good at catching pictures of it.  I got some though!  Brooklyn started swim lessons last week. 
 She is one that can be pretty stubborn.  She will say things like "I don't swim."  That made me a little nervous that she thought she was incapable.  Luckily, she took to it pretty quickly.  I have a friend of mine that teaches and she has a daughter the same age, so she knew just how to work with her!
 B got nervous in the deep end, but eventually she got more comfortable.  I can't wait until she is the little fish that Micah is!
 Here is a random.  B dressing herself like Micah.  That gappy smile cracks me up.
 We also were given a go cart!  I think we get some awesome hand me downs.  Chad's boss has little boys that out grew it and it needed a little work.  We took it in to a shop and it was good as new!  They loved riding it.
Seriously, look at this girls face!  She's an animal!

1 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

So fun!!! We need to come play!