Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We are still here!

So we are still here, we have just been really busy!  I wish it was with more fun things, but it's just life.  Brooklyn has started up school, Micah has been in school, I took on two families to tutor and as always there are chores, church callings and errands.  I am officially 32 weeks and as I get bigger, I have less energy and patience.  My poor kids!  Well, we have had these things going on too:

 My little nephew was hospitalized this last week.  He had a bad asthma attack and was in the hospital for four days.  This crazy heat we have been dealing with out here had the children's ward full of asthma patients.  We are glad he is better and at home now.
 Oh and this girl right here...she got into safety scissors and gave herself a trim.  Not awesome!  Those pieces in the front are cut to her chin.  Now I am wondering if I should just cut it into a bob. 
 On Saturday, Chad and Micah brought Brett and my dad to the big car show in Costa Mesa.  It was amazing!  I wasn't there, but I heard.  This first car is a bubble car owned by Barry from Storage Wars.
 Micah loves Mustangs.
 He also loves police cars, so this car was his favorite!
 Chad was showing Micah some really neat dragsters.
This is Micah with Debbie.  Debbie is a co worker of Chad's and runs this show.  She knows that Micah LOVES cars and gets us tickets to go.  I think his favorite part had to be when he was able to go to the Hot Wheels booth and spin the wheel for charity.  Chad gave him five dollars and they were doubling up, so Micah came home with 24 cars!  Until next week (I hope)!

1 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

I vote for the bob!! She is such a cutie!