Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What's new

 So here I am in all my 30 week glory!  I just had an appointment yesterday and he is doing great.  He is already measuring at around 4 lbs though, so he is going to be on the big side.  The doctor said he will keep an eye on it and try to keep him under Brooklyn's birth weight.  I would be lying if I didn't say that the hormones are getting to me.  My moods change on a dime and I am really getting anxious about having to juggle 3 kids.  I am not sure how it is done!  I guess I will have to learn as I go.
 We decided that the kids are old enough now to do crafts on Sundays at Grandma and Papa's, so we made our own plates.  Dollar store plates and Sharpies plus an oven=a personal masterpiece!
 Micah made a race track.  Are you surprised?
 Shelby had to think about it for a while.  Gavin did lots of scribbles.
 B had the corner on all the pink and purple markers.  My kids can be so predictable!
 Ta da!  I should have stayed outside to get a pick with everyone and their new plate, but it has been INSANELY hot lately!  I think anyone who has lived here long enough would agree with me in saying this has been an epically hot summer and I am more than happy to say goodbye to it!
 Oh and we got new chairs.  I know it isn't a big deal, but the last ones we had were microfiber and we couldn't keep them clean for anything.  We stumbled on a 50% off sale and voila! 
Today I sent Brooklyn off to school for her first day.  Weird how I was sadder this time.  I got a little weepy.  I am going to chalk that up to hormones.  I am totally bias, but I think she is one of the cutest little girls ever!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

Very cute plates! ...love your new chairs, and yes, Brooklyn is ADORABLE. She looks so pleasant and ready for school there:)

Tanya said...

So fun, you look amazing! You will do great with three . It is just like two except everything takes more time. Now 4 is crazy, just sayin' lol!!

Tanya said...

So fun, you look amazing! You will do great with three . It is just like two except everything takes more time. Now 4 is crazy, just sayin' lol!!