Friday, July 10, 2009

Slacker

So I have been the biggest slacker of a blog and the truth is, nothing all that huge or wonderful is going on. Things are just kind of even keel here, which is great. I like things a little on the boring side sometimes. I am not a fan of drama. Anyways, we have been busy with the fun of summer days. We spend days at the park, in the pool and enjoying the company of friends. I would have pictures of it, but the camera needs a new battery, so in the mean time you can imagine it all in your mind.

In other news, I started an etsy store. My seller name is spoilmykids in case you want to look me up. You can tell I'm a newbie since I don't have a cute little banner and whatnot. I'm working on it. For those of you not familiar with etsy.com, it is a great website filled with homemade crafts and customizable items. There is just about everything you can imagine on there. I love it! Once you get on there, prepare yourself to spend a couple of hours just cruising the website.

As for the househunt....I am beyond frustrated. We have seen SO many places and they are either in disrepair that is beyond our budget to fix or they are great and we get instantly outbid. You would not believe the holes we have seen. One was literally filled with mold and cobwebs! See below for an example of what I am talking about:


We started to look outside of OC and at places like Oceanside and Temecula, but then returned to our senses and knew it just wouldn't be right for us. How many people do you know that move out there and then return? Pretty much all of them. We will just have to bite the bullet and find something close by and if we don't find it soon, we will go back to renting and continue to house hunt. I am hoping the right place just pops up in our faces and we can nab it! For right now, we will be here at my parents' house if you need us.

2 Quick Thoughts:

SUMMER said...

Come on Rach! Get a house! I can't believe you still have not found one!

Tanya said...

i'm sorry the house hunt is going cruddy. It is a weird market out there for sure. Good luck something will come up, i'm sure :)