Friday, January 28, 2011

Tooth Fairy: Take Two


It looks like we will get a second visit from the tooth fairy in one week! Micah's other bottom tooth was very loose and today it came out. Well, it was a bit of a team effort. I told Micah I wanted to try and pull it one time and then I would leave it alone. It was so loose, it was just grossing me out. Anyways, I got a hold of it and then Micah pulled away. I was left with a tooth in my hand and Micah was now down one more tooth!

I thought this was all pretty early, but his dentist says it is the right time. His x-rays show that his adult teeth are pushing up and ready to come in. Love this cute sweet kid!

I better get going and take care of my two sickies. Looks like they have caught colds. Hope it passes quick and that I don't catch it too!

1 Quick Thoughts:

Chad said...

For his first tooth, the tooth fairy left him a $1 bill. For this one he got a $2 bill. Where are we going to find a $3 bill for the next one?