Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FHE

I don't know about your Family Night, but mine always revolves around food. I will be the first one to tell you that we aren't consistent with FHE. With tutoring and a generally busy schedule, it is easily forgotten. We try to squeeze them in here and there. Last night, we roasted marshmallows while Micah said the prayer, Chad looked for a scripture to read the kids while they ate their gooey creations and then it was teeth brushing and off to bed. Now that I think about it, I don't think we ever found a scripture. Oh well, our intentions were good and the treat was even better!
What happens when you don't have chocolate to make s'mores? You use Chips Ahoys instead. I don't think that they missed out at all.

2 Quick Thoughts:

Tanya said...

yummy!!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Delish! Its awesome that you squeeze family time in when and how you can.