Friday, September 2, 2011

One less tooth to brush!

Yesterday Micah lost a tooth! It has been a long time since he has lost a tooth. These top two have been stubborn. I think it has to do with the accident he had a long time ago that they were lodged in a little tighter than they should be. Anyways, they are both so loose. One more than the other. He hasn't been biting with them for a long time and I finally told him that it was time to take it out. I was afraid he would swallow it in his sleep. It was a bit of a fight, but after I got a little tug, Micah took over and pulled it out himself! I think it helped that I bribed him with a new Hot Wheel. If you know him, that is as good as gold. Good job bud!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

Cute picture;)

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Go Micah! And way to motivate, Rach.