Saturday, October 1, 2011

Catching Up!

I will say it again and I know you will all be shocked...we have been busy!  I like being busy though, even if it is with silly things.  That is what most of our life is at this point anyways, right?  So let me catch you up in pictures.

Brooklyn has had a lot more input on what she wears these days.  We went out like this.  I thought it was funny.  Chad was a little embarrassed, but I think she was proud of herself for being independent.

We play on bikes...
...and fall of trikes.
B in another "independent" outfit.  Yes, we took her out in pj's, dress up shoes and a wand!
We have tea parties.  Sometimes they sneak in water and then the tea party goes from adorable to less than cute.  At least they are having fun!
We enjoy treats...thoroughly!
We enjoy date nights.  This was my date the other night.  He said we should go out to a restaurant, eat bread, talk and hold hands.  We walked through the mall instead, but he still told me, "I think this date is going really well."  It's a good thing because I wouldn't want to be dumped!
We lose teeth!  Micah was having a tacquito before church and out popped another tooth.  My baby is growing up.
We are enjoying park time together.  Once in a while I actually get in a picture with my kids.  Yay!
We check out dogs at the pet shop.  I don't think we are ready yet, but oh my goodness, this Shiba was so so sweet.  Can you tell she liked Micah?

We go to football games!  Mission was playing Long Beach Poly and we wanted to take the kids to see it. 
They had fun and it was fun to be back at the old alma mater.
We go to car shows!  We got free tickets to go to Cruisin' for a Cure in Costa Mesa.  Micah was in heaven!  There were so many fun cars to see.  Micah and Chad even got to ride the old firetruck around the grounds.  There were old cars, new cars and even Cars cars.  Did you see the Lightning McQueen car?  Cute, right?
We have had more soccer games. 
I'm not so sure soccer is his thing, but I think it is good for him to be involved in a team sport.  I think next year I will see if he wants to try something new.
We go out shopping and end up upside down.  B decided this was the best way to sit.  She is a crack up!
We share drinks.  I added this just because it is cute.  No fun story, just cute.
We finish Halloween costumes.  I brushed up on some of my sewing skills (they are still quite rusty) and made this flapper costume for B.  She LOVES it.  I let her pick out the color as you might imagine.  I think she fits the part!


3 Quick Thoughts:

Tanya said...

Cute pics, sounds like lots if fun things going on :)

Sarah said...

I love picture catch ups! You guys have been busy, I love being busy too with the small silly stuff. Great job sewing too, she looks so so cute!

Ali said...

Her flapper dress is perfect! ---and that pose! Awesome. I love the goings on you update us all on.