Sunday, October 9, 2011

Recap

 This week we were on the move!  Well some days.  Other days, we just played around at home. 

 This was one of those days.  I have to say, I've always been jealous of people who are naturally beautiful.  You know the ones that can wake up in the morning and without effort, still look great?  I think B is one of them!
 Al and Logan invited us to join them for donuts since Logan turned the big 3!  Happy b-day big boy!
 Of course we got out to play.  We had a rainy day and that is when you realize how much you enjoy the weather here. 
 We love grandma's park.  Even Shelby does.  Poor Micah is being squashed by his loving cousin!
 We had a soccer game as always.
 Sadly, Yellow Lightning was defeated soundly by the Volcanoes.  Their team actually seemed to care about playing soccer, while ours, well, it is more of a social club...I think.
 Brooklyn was running out of clothes, warm one at least.  With the rain and cooler temps, I looked in her drawer and realized she needed some clothes.  I get such a thrill out of a good deal.  This is how cute she looked and...
 ...this is what I spent!  Oh and did I mention I got an additional 20% off those prices?  Yay!  I seriously think I have a gift for shopping.  I know it may sound lame, but really I can find big time deals.  It helps to keep us on budget and I still get to shop and dress my kids in stuff I like.
 Moving on, Chad and I got a date night.  A real one!  We went out on Saturday and had dinner at Mozambique.  When we left, the parrot outside said "bye" to us!
Then we went to Ki and raced.  It is so much fun!  If you haven't been, you need to try it.  Chad is an animal out there and lapped me!  Then since he had treated me to such a nice night, I treated him to dessert at Frapy's.  It was only fair, right?  Not only did we have a fun night, but the kids were spoiled by their aunt Tawnya.  They got Ruby's AND the Pumpkin Patch.  Plus, we had hit up a carnival earlier that same day.  Needless to say, we all crashed hard that night!
Sunday we always have dinner at my parents house.  Today, the kids got extra sticky and messy, so they all jumped in the spa with their Papa.  We are glad they are home from their LONG trip to London and Paris!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

How fun! We got a date this week too! I love Brooklyn's outfit too, do you want to go shopping for me?

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Awesome date night!
And YOU NEED TO START THAT BLOG! Seriously amazing deals and a super cute outfit for B. And she gets that natural beauty from YOU!

Becky and Ben said...

Congrats on the awesome date night! That sounds like so much fun. Way more fun than taking 3 kids car shopping.