Sunday, February 12, 2012

Arts & Crap

 This week I decided to get crafty with the kids.  That means a trip to Michael's buying way more than needed.  Oh well!  I started out by making B a Valentine's necklace since she is my girly girl.
 We also made time for the park.  I took this picture because each time she went down, her hair would explode!  I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but it was pretty amazing.
 We also had a family dinner out.  We met up with Grandma and Papa and all the rest at Lucille's.  Micah and Papa played games (and looked like dear in headlights)....
 ...while Brooklyn stuffed her face!
 We have had some beautiful sunsets here, so I had to share one.
 We busted out the craft stuff again for bubble art.
 It's pretty simple.  Bubble solution and food coloring and a few pieces of paper ready to catch it all.
 The kids were ready.
 Away they go!
 We used several techniques.  Splatters...
 ...blowing directly onto the paper...
 ...and we even tried to catch a few.
 How cool are these shots?
See you next week!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

ooh...bubble art. great idea. I just read your kids fashion article. Very cool. I'm excited to read more:)

Becky and Ben said...

That bubble art was way cool! Did your kids get any on their clothes? I'm such a worry wart about getting dirty or stained. I also LOVE the necklace you made Brooklyn.