Tuesday, June 23, 2009

After a slow start...

...I am up and running...sort of. I just listed a few of my flowers and bows on eBay and I will have to wait and see what the response is like. If they sell, then I will keep it up, if not, it will just become a hobby for me and make good b-day presents! If you are interested, you can look us up under chadtrotter. If you want to buy one, I will deliver it to you since shipping within the area is dumb. I guess in the next few days I will see if I have myself a side business!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Valley Girl said...

I love your bows as does Kaylen... i am sure everyone else will love them too! Congrats and good luck!

Mommy of three said...

I'll be sure to check them out! Elizabeth is growing more hair for those now :) Congrats on getting your business started!

Chelle said...

They are so cute! Hopefully I can become a customer in about a year.

Chad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad said...

Let's try this again. Here's an easy link to see all of the auctions:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/chadtrotter_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

Ryan and Laura said...

Thanks for the positive comment ;) I know it just makes me sad to see my little boy acting up because I want our time to be happy time...since it's shared now. We'll see what I can do by the time Tyler reaches 3! Good luck with your bows. They are super cute- I don't think Ryan would like it if I put them in the boy's hair though!