Friday, June 12, 2009

Playing Catch-up

Chad just bought us a new Mac so now I might be able to stay on top of my blogging! Here are the pictures I promised. Enjoy!

We've been playing at the park and Brooklyn loves the sand. She doesn't mind eating it either!

Micah doesn't stay still long enough to catch a picture, but this action shot turned out pretty well!

Micah wearing my marathon number from the Memorial Day race. Now whenever I get in my running clothes he asks if I'm going to be "fifteen sixty one." It amazes me that he still remembers that number!

We found a great duck park in Lake Forest. We were able to get rid of a ton of stale hot dog buns and attracted probably five different types of birds! Micah LOVED it!

Sunday naps are the best!

The kids in their element, Brooklyn looks like she's trying to pull a Jackie-O. As you might have noticed, a recurring theme is Micah in his underwear (if that!)

Brooklyn loves being in boxes, baskets and bins! She'll play that way for hours!

Love those blue eyes!

My handsome boy!

More to come... We have pictures from our weekend in Palm Springs. I also have been working on bows, I'll post some pictures on here in case anyone wants some (and I'll be putting them on eBay as well).

6 Quick Thoughts:

Valley Girl said...

Love the long awaited pics! i love that micah remembers your # he is such a smarty! your babys seriously are getting so big!!! And so cute!!!

Ali said...

I love the bows you put in Brooklyn's hair. If I ever have a girl, I'll be a frequent customer, for sure! :)

Brooke and Aaron said...

Partially nude is a theme at our house too. :) I bet your new computer is nice!! You deserve it! Looks like the kids keep you busy. They sure are cute little balls of energy!

Janice said...

welcome to the world of mac.... its the best. Once you go mac, you never go back ;) Looks like you have been having fun and keeping busy! hope the house hunt is going well.

Unknown said...

those are all great pictures.

Becky and Ben said...

Such a cute fam! Ben and I may be planning a trip to Disneyland, so look for an email in the near future. Maybe we could get together or meet up at Disneyland!