Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One day...

...when or if I am lucky enough to have one whole room to do crafts in, I will steal this idea! It is so cute!

OK, I have a ton of cute pictures of the kids that I have to blog soon and I will. Again, I have very little time to spend on the computer since this is far from the child safe house. To mention a few things, there are three flights of wooden stairs, one of which is slats that open to below, there is pool with no alarm or net, there are sewing supplies sitting out in the open, an entire cupboard at child level with medicines and cleaners and so on. Even with an eagle eye on them, they still get hurt. In fact, I was going to take pictures of the mark across Brooklyn's face from her tumble down the stairs. There were only four stairs and she fell backwards! Add to this, that the little stinker learned how to open up doors today and it spells disaster. This explains why my blogging is lagging. Anyways, I will also have to fill you on on the many many funny things Micah has been saying. As I sit here, I can hear him downstairs saying "I have to pee!" Chad said go ahead and he says "But there is a fan in there!" Oh no, not the bathroom fan! He is so funny. He also told me earlier that vacuuming is "not such a good idea" because he is scared of it. Yesterday he called Chad a snot and me a sassy pants. Oh three. What a fun age!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Oh boy. That sounds stressful living in a house that's not at all child-proof. Fortunately, this is helping you out in other areas as you search for your home, so keep thinking positive and hopefully you'll find a home to call your own soon. I think about you all of the time. You do a great job on your blog. I love reading your updates. Hang in there. You're doing great!

Tanya said...

wow, yeah 3 is a bit of a disaster we have whining problems at our house and Kevin doesn't like the fan either if I turn it on he cries/whines that it is the wrong light and he can't go until I change to the heat lamp so that he doesn't have to hear the fan......How old Brooklyn and already opening doors. Adam doesn't open doors yet, well the ones with the knobs he can't open anyway. What fun...

Valley Girl said...

well, he's right ya know.. you are a sassy pants!

I am sorry your hands are sooo busy right now, mostly cause i'm missing your updates, j/k... Love you!

The Burnetts said...

hang in there!!! I'm just so happy that you guys are in the process of getting your own place! Sooo exciting! All this stuff happening right now will be worth it in the end (at least that's what I always tell myself :) And wow, if you get that craft room, I'm totally coming to live with you.

Mrs. Case said...

That sounds very stressful. I hope you guys find a new house soon! Hugs!

The Bradys said...

o so not fun!!! hope u guys find something soon! i could only imagine how hard it is there with those two little ones. Micah cracks me up by the way! is one liners are classic!!