Thursday, June 18, 2009

We have had a super busy week and hardly had a chance to rest this week. It's only Thursday! Monday we went with my mom's group to the Santa Ana Zoo. The kids had so much fun. I was lame and forgot the stroller and only had one baby wipe packed, but we managed. My friend Jenny is a photographer and took great pictures of the kids. My pictures are a little more amateur, but still cute, right?

Micah loved holding hands with all his friends. I love the one with him and Emilia and it is even better that her shirt says "This is serious!"

Brooklyn loved Jenny and smiled her face off for the camera. I love this picture!

The monkeys staring at the monkey. I don't know who was entertained more...

Micah enjoying the maze.

You wouldn't believe the size of the frogs at this zoo!

Brooklyn and her turtle. She enjoyed not having a stroller and wanted to do as much walking on her own as possible. I was pleasantly surprised at how well she stayed with us.

Big surprise...Micah loved the Jeep!

If you look in the background, that red spot in the middle is a bird. There is a really neat aviary in the middle with birds just walking around. They also have huge peacocks running around the grounds uncaged, which was a little weird. What happens when they try to lave through the front gate?

Anyways, Tuesday was a Disneyland day for us since it was the last day for a long time that we had access to the park. It was really crowded, so we went to CA Adventures because it is always less crowded that Disneyland. We always go with our friends the Didlakes. Our kids are the same age and they entertain each other well. I can't wait until September when it is quiet again!

Wednesday was fun and crazy too. I made it to 5:30 am boot camp again. Yet again, I am so sore! I can't squat or sneeze today without pain. I quickly canceled out that workout with a trip to Krispy Kreme with the kids to meet up with friends. They got to watch the donuts being made, got a free donut and a hat to wear. After that we headed home for showers and naps. Off we went again to meet up with friends at the park. We did a Father's Day craft and played and played. We went home to pick up Chad and then we were off again to Abagail's 1st b-day party! I can't believe she is one already! Well, again we ate, we played and ate some more. It was a long fun day and we were all spent!

Today I was hoping to just lay around in pajamas, but really we just do better out, so we headed out to the mall today to do some shopping. I hope Chad likes what we got him. I guess we will wait and see! Now the kids are down and I should be sleeping too, but instead I am blogging. Oh well! I think that moms just don't get a full nights rest ever. Right?

2 Quick Thoughts:

Valley Girl said...

oh, man I am missing all the fun Ca has to offer during the summer. I miss you...
Love The picture pf Brooklyn too... she is a mini you, what not to love?

Unknown said...

that was really cute when they were holding hands. We had fun hanging out with you guys.