Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Random Photo Post

There were a lot of cute captions for the photo, but I have to say Jen is the winner with : "I give up! Who needs toys, just get me out of here!"

As for your favorite chocolate partner, it looks like peanut butter is the winner. Seriously though, there aren't many ways to go wrong with chocolate!

On to the random photos, which date back to August:
I think this was the first time she wore real pigtails. OK, so they are tiny, but still legit!

Micah being a goof. He told us he made a mask.

His first time driving at Autopia!

This was the first (and probably the last) time we went by the pool in our new complex. Um, no thanks!

I don't know when or where or why, but it is a cute picture!

At Newport Beach in September.

Brooklyn rocking some chops!

Micah being a smarty pants. He is even reading now. Crazy kid!

Sending off a letter to Santa. Micah was so sweet to include a special request. ..."and a doll for my sister."

First fire lit in our new place. The kids loved it and it was perfect for that cold snap we went through.

This was the day before Thanksgiving and I organized a get together for my mom's group. I decided it would be fun for the kids to have a pinata to bust open (and a good way to get rid of all the Halloween candy I had sitting around). Well, for future reference, they don't make any Thanksgiving themed pinatas. No turkey, no cornucopia. So a red chili will do!

Micah helping me paint his room. I made him strip down to his underwear and a toolbelt. He was all too happy to help out!

This is at my mom and dad's house. Micah hopped behind the fireplace cover and said "I'm in line." Gotta love him!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

I didn't get why you wouldn't like your pool at first...sick! At the park near our apt, some kids wrote "NO GIRLS" on EVERYTHING! I hate it when people deface public places...silly.

Mommy of three said...

Great random pics! What cuties you have!