Saturday, June 5, 2010

Instead of Complaining

I have been in a foul mood lately. Really, like going to celebrations and praying on the way that I will be kind to others. I could go on and on a write a post of all my complaints right now. Mostly, it is because I am running on fumes and need a break. Anyways, rather than bogging you all down with my petty complaints, I thought I would put up a few pictures of Chad and the kids from this afternoon. Tonight I will try to get a good nights sleep and start over again tomorrow!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Those are great pictures. And I can say from experience that you are always a joy to be around- honestly.

Marcella Deter said...

Rachel, I am sooooo sorry you are going through a hard time. I read your comment on my blog when I was having a venting fest. I am not going to go off though because I know that is not what you wanted and I am sure it is annoying when no one can truly understand what you are going through. You are such a good person though and your comments that you make here and there on my blog always make me happy, so I thought I would let you know that. Hope you feel better and feel free to vent ANYTIME. You are entitled.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Sometimes venting is the only way for me to move on, instead of holding all of those bricks. We're not always looking for someone to find "solutions" to these problems, but a listening ear is a welcome relief to someone who spends her days with people under the age of 5.

Chelle said...

Cute pics! Sorry you're having one of those days! Did you ralize I was having one of those days before my shower? I showed up so tired, hungry & angry & was just hoping I wasn't rude to everyone who came to be nice! (thankfully 3 chicken sandiwiches is all it took to cheer me up) I hope you get some good rest & good food & have a great day tomorrow!