Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh the things they say....

Micah and Brooklyn are just full of personality. It keeps me totally entertained. In the last week if you were around, you would have seen or heard the following:

Micah leaving the bathroom door opened as he showered and sings Figaro at the top of his lungs.

Brooklyn throwing a little fit as we left the toy section at Walmart without the giant ball she wanted. This was completed with an "Oh crap."

Micah asking me after prayers, "Can you ask Jesus to come by our place?" Uh, I think he is busy.

Brooklyn finally saying I love you. It came out a little like this: Ah luh loo or Luh voo.

Brooklyn has also gotten in the habit of saying "Mark, sec, gooooooo!" the entire time I drive. She must think I am a pretty fast driver.

Micah has been a little sassier than normal and thinks he can parent me. The other day when I asked him to clean up for the second or thirtieth time, he said, "Hey, don't you give me that attitude!" Well, you know he had to get it from us!

Brooklyn is also helping out in the parenting department. If I start to count as a warning, she will finish it for me since I can't seem to remember passed two. Last time it went, "one.....two......" Then Brooklyn chimed in with, "free.......fife!"

Love them and the funny things they say!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

they're such sweet, bright kids!

Sarah said...

Haha so funny!! I can't wait for that with Luke.

Ali said...

I want to hear his Figaro song! That sounds awesome:)

Mommy of three said...

I LOVE the "Oh crap!" LOL Too funny those cuties!