Monday, July 26, 2010

Done and done

I finished up your prize Ali. I hope you like it! I know it won't fit Evan, but I figured you can give it as a shower gift or something. I have seen a lot of tie onesies, but I haven't seen a bow tie onesie yet! And why not complete it with a little green button? Send me an e-mail with your address when you get a chance.As a quick add in, I thought I would show you all what our after bath ritual is around here. When baths are over (and sometimes when they aren't) Brooklyn takes off running. She bolts out of the bathroom and might stop long enough to get a quick wipe down then off she goes down the hall. A sharp U-turn comes up next as she rounds the couch, climbs up and gets the to corner. This is her final destination where she jumps and laughs for the next few minutes as we try to chase after her with a diaper and pajamas. Micah is close on her heels to do the same thing. So every night our couch gets a little mini bath from the kids! Of course I had to make the kids a little more modest to take pictures of them and post them.

1 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

Cute! Love it! I want to learn to do that...

I love that pose that Brooklyn is doing in the last picture- classic!