Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Modge Podge

These kids are so fun! I won't lie, they aren't easy or always sunshine, but I enjoy them and they always make me laugh. Brooklyn throws a lot of attitude around. We are working on that. When she is in a good mood though, she is so fun. She giggles and runs and jumps.
Micah is the best big brother. As you can tell from the picture below, he loves his sister and lets her do just about anything. He shares all his toys and always looks out for her. I would say he is kind to a fault. My favorite has to be that if he is away from her he likes to call her and say "How's my favorite girl?" I don't expect them to always be this close, but I hope they always look out for each other.
Well, todya was a day of sunshine and sushi for us. Once in a while I treat us to sushi (the kids prefer rice, miso and edamame) and we head to the park to play. Al and her kids met up with us and we wore them out.
Brooklyn was goofing around. She isn't feeling top notch, so a lot of the time she just whined. At least she took a good nap!
OK, this is weird. Last night I was at my parents house since Chad was working late. I had Micah start looking through the Toys R Us Big Book of Toys and he said "Hey that looks like Brooklyn." He was right! Look what I found on page 64:
This little girl looks JUST LIKE Brooklyn. The picture I took doesn't do it justice. If you have the catalog at home, open it up and take a look. It is eerie! I stared at the picture for about 20 minutes trying to see if I could spot a difference. My stomach knotted up. It was so strange. Their eye shape, part, hair color, part and even the way she wears her bow. Well, she has a clone out there somewhere!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Chad said...

That picture in the Toys R Us catalog is seriously creepy. You're right that the picture you took doesn't do it justice, it's crazy.

Chelle said...

I love the way you talk about your kids. I think so many times we tend to think of our kids as an extension of us, but you don't seemto do that. You geniunly like them as individuals & I love hearing about it. Brooklyn is getting so big!