Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Happier Christmas Concert

You might remember the Fall Concert flop that we had. As a quick recap, pants that are not fully dry will ruin your kid's day and make for bad pictures of the day. I was worried that we would have a repeat of that day with the Holiday Concert, especially after the teacher said that Micah wouldn't sing during class and to top it off the concert was at 7:45 am. I prepped him for a while telling him that we had early school that day, he would be wearing church clothes and that I would love to see him sing. It all paid off today. He did a fantastic job! He was happy and sang every single note of every song! He was beaming and so was I. Even Brooklyn was up, dressed and happy for the whole thing. Yay!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Katie Schultz said...

So awesome. Glad to se he was not scarred from the last concert. Ruby and I watched the cute clip together and she kept pointing to the girl to Micah's right saying, "That's me, that's me right mom?"

Roberta said...

WOW, that is awesome, what a change from the last concert!!! A change for the good!! Please give Micah a hug and tell him Ghee loved the video and how wonderful he looked and sang!! What an awesome mom you are to record this so he can have it forever!!!

Jennifer Dyal said...

SOooo CUTE! What a fun moment as a mom!

Open and Shut Case said...

tooooo cute!