Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Whirlwind Begins!

The kids have been chanting for more Disneyland, so yesterday we went. We go a lot, but most of the time we don't bring a camera because it is easier to travel light. With all the cute Christmas decor, I had to get a few shots.
We went with our friends Luke and Logan. I swear Brooklyn gets the goofiest grin sometimes.
We did Dumbo, which we don't normally do. The kids loved it!
We also got to see Santa and his reindeer. They took over the petting zoo! We had to wait about 25 minutes to see Santa and in that time, you can definitely tell who is on the naughty list and who is on the nice list. Is it possible for a two year old to be on the nice list? I am starting to wonder.

Anyways, what we really came for was the holiday parade. We had to sit and wait patiently, but the kids, I mean kid (Brooklyn fell asleep) loved it.
It was a nice way to kick off December.
After a full day, I headed home and dropped the kids off, then headed to the mall to get more Christmas shopping done. I was spent. I fell asleep halfway through my show (on the couch) and slept through the entire night! Here is to getting more sleep in and getting that shopping done.

2 Quick Thoughts:

Open and Shut Case said...

looking gorgeous as always!

Becky and Ben said...

Wow, Disneyland in December. That would be fun!