Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Insulin anyone?

First off, I thought I would share with you the view I have when I blog. Cute, right? I thought so.
Anyways, we are continuing our sugar diet around here. Today we decided to decorate a giant gingerbread man. We are trying to keep ourselves busy with all the rain and no school and somehow we always come back around to sugar. Bad habit. I will try to break that one soon, but for now we are just relaxing and enjoying the holiday.
Shelby was over and helped Micah. Actually, she did the majority of the work. I think she has a natural talent for it really.

He is coming together.
All done! Good job cousins. Micah has already made several chunks of him disappear. I think it is time that I get rid of some of this sugar before Santa stuffs our stockings with blood checkers and test strips!

3 Quick Thoughts:

The Didlake's said...

Did you get that at Trader Joe's? I think I saw them and wanted to try it out. Super Cute.

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Totally cute. And nothing wrong with a sugar diet. Like Santa would be the one to scold you for that :)

Tanya said...

yes, tv and sugar has been getting us through these six days of rain...I would probably get out but Isaac still takes two naps so we are stuck here a good portion of the day anyway...