Sunday, May 15, 2011

Guess Who's Three!

Saturday Brooklyn turned 3! She has been talking about a Hello Kitty birthday party for months! I couldn't disappoint, especially when I know how very little I have to do to make her happy. She was excited to wear the little birthday hat I made her.
We had lots of yummy food...(picture a pizza and salad on the table too). I found that material at the fabric store and sewed it with my new sewing machine!
We had a candy bar for the kids to fill up their buckets with at the end.
Cupcakes. Simple and a crowd pleaser. I got the cute toppers made on etsy. I love that they were just for her.
Of course no party is complete without a meltdown at one point or another. This was right before everyone arrived.
She got over it and greeted her guests.
Some of my favorite people in the world!
Gavin chowing.
Nothing beats good food and good friends.
B and all her gifts.
She loves the new Barbie Micah got her.
The laughing monkey from Ghee was a hit.
I was there too. I know I rarely get in front of the camera.
Feeding her new baby doll.
Singing to the birthday girl.
Our friends and family.
B getting cozy with Aunt Tawnya.
This girl will be 3 soon too!
Although putting a party on can be stressful, it went well and B had a great time. She was spoiled by her friends and family. Ghee and Papa even drove all the way from Utah to be with her on her special day. You think they love her? We love you B, even with your feisty attitude and all. We love those quiet sweet moment when you touch our cheeks gently and say I love you. I love you too!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Kristyn said...

Rach, Brooklyn is seriously sooo beautiful! What a fun party! Glad you all had a good time!

Sarah said...

How fun! I think I might hire you to do Luke's birthdays! I love her fun hat! She is so cute, love her blonde hair!!

Foy said...

Super fun! Happy Birthday B!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Best Hello Kitty party I've ever been to! The pics of the girls are too sweet- I love how much they like each other. Thanks for having us!

Ali said...

I love Hello Kitty:) She's got great taste. Happy Birthday to your sweetie!

Becky and Ben said...

Holy cow. I can't believe she is 3 already. It seems like just yesterday you were posting about picking her name when you were pregnant, then the posts about her being colicky. My how time flies! That looks like an awesome party.