Sunday, July 24, 2011

A fair is not a fair...

I always think of this song, when I think of the fair! We headed there on Friday with my mom, Shelby and Austin. We got to work checking out the animals.
Llamas have really bad underbites!
We petted the baby chicks.
Micah did too.
Austin enjoyed a lollipop...shhh don't tell Ashley!
The kids loved the massive bugs in this tent. Gross!
We went on some rides. I would recommend a sports bra for this one!
More rides...
They loved it!
The funny thing is that usually I got the fair knowing I am going to blow through all my money on food. I blew through my money, but we left hungry! What? I guess with the three little ones and all the things to see, we kind of forgot about getting anything for ourselves. The kids had plenty to eat, but I think I had half of an ear of corn and some lemonade. So wrong. Looks like we will have to go back!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Brynn said...

Ooo we still need to go to the fair before it is over! Looks like you had fun :)

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Date night food fest? plus the best people watching in oc :) call me!

Sarah said...

What a fun trip to the fair!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Isn't it fun being the Aunt and giving babies things they LOVE:)

Tanya said...

looks like tons of fun. And you definitely need to feed yourself something next time you go...:D

Tanya said...

oh yeah and Austin is getting sooooo big. I have not seen him since he was a newborn.