Saturday, July 2, 2011

Now it's Official

Now it's summer.
The sun is out.
The temps are high.
The beach is perfect even in the evening.
The kids are loving the sand.
We have some friends of ours that we don't see as often as I would like to, so I decided to have a bonfire so we could get together again. It was so fun to see old faces! The boys got to catch up and Brett was our cook.
The little boys played for hours.
The food was yummy since it was pot luck (Rach I need that dressing recipe!).
Allie even made it and she just had a baby!
The kids chilled and chowed.
Deb and Russ getting their grub on!
Carrie watching her little daredevil...ha ha!
Still playing...
We all got to catch up, which is my favorite part!
Now it's official. Now it's summer!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Daredevil- yea right! Did you see her prissy little hands the whole night that she wouldn't put down since she had sand on them? Thanks for organizing- we had a super awesome time!

Chelle said...

I want your photography skills...I love all your pics! I felt like such a leach at the bonfire..all I brought was one bag of marshmellows! We'll have to do it again so I can bring something worthwhile ;) Or maybe we'll just get together at a park since that would be easier...thanks for putting it together!!!

Kristyn said...

Awwww, I'm so sad we missed out on the fun! We came in town on Sat afternoon, Paul didn't get off work in time to come earlier. Plan another one? I will try harder to be there next time. :) Your parties are always so much fun, I'm sad we missed out!

Ali said...

Thanks for planning it Rachel! It was great to see you and everyone else again...it had been way too long.

Becky and Ben said...

Ah, I just love summer! Your picutres made me wish I lived closer to the beach. I hate these stupid mountains and desert!

Sarah said...

So with we could have been there!! Looks like a ton of fun!!