Sunday, July 17, 2011

In this weeks' news...

We did some night swimming, hit the dollar theater, Ikea and ate a lot of Sno on the Go! I was too busy having fun to take pictures, but I do have a few shots from the week, so here we go:

Micah does all sorts of designs with his cars and insisted that I take a picture. Maybe he will be an artist one day? Maybe a car designer? I don't know, but I know his mind works outside of the box and it is so interesting to see.
We did some shopping and this might show you how much B likes to shop. I am in big trouble.
These boys had fun being together even if the moms were shopping.
I wore her out. This is how she fell asleep!
Man, we must be boring! Asleep again! We were heading out to have our family pictures taken, so of course she fell asleep. I already got a sneak peek of our pictures and I am so excited to update our frames with new pictures.
One a quick side note, Happy Anniversary Chad! Seven years and all the craziness it has held for us. Here is to many more!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

7 years! Good for you guys!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

You can't have been married for 7 years- you are OLD! JK :) You're younger than me. Can't wait to see the family pics, and we will have to meet you for Sno on the Go soon!