Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sand & Sprinkles

On Monday, we took a trip to the beach. We decided to knock an item off our summer bucket list and "tried a new beach." It wasn't a new beach to me, but I have never taken my kids to Corona del Mar. It was so fun. I forgot how much I love that beach. The sand is clean and fine and the waves are tiny, so I don't have to worry about the kids.
As soon as we hit the beach, Luke and Micah got to work.
This beach babe soaked up some rays.
Isn't Logan a doll? He is my boyfriend.
The kids played and played.
And played.
Got sandy...
..everywhere!
We love hanging out with these fun people.
After the beach, we headed to Sprinkles for cupcakes. Yum!
Is it just me or does this face say "take the dang picture already!" She was ready to eat!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Best day ever! I want to be one of your kids.

Tanya said...

we love Corona Del Mar and got the Newport Beach Parking pass so parking is free for us there so to speak. Let us know if you guys go again we are always up for friends at the beach :D

Brooks Foy said...

I miss Sprinkles!! So good =)

Foy said...

Opps that above comment was from me Nikki =)

Ali said...

Haha, Brooklyn's face tells all in that sprinkles pic, huh?! Love it. I'd feel the same. You guys sure are soakin up the summer.