Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Time and the Livin's...

...crazy busy fun!
In the last week, we have seen the dentist,
and got our teeth cleaned.
Brooklyn saw the dentist for the first time. Too bad she gagged and puked. Not such a great first impression, but overall successful. No cavities!
After the dentist, we picked up my mom and niece (isn't she cute?) and headed to the Spectrum.
We rode the carousel like old men,
and little ladies.
We rode the big wheel too!
Micah has a funny smile here.
Our Fourth of July was a little crazy. It started out great with a trip to Frapy's.
Yum.
Yum. From there we went to my parents and swam and grilled. It was going great until the kids just kind of soured. They were fighting and being turds, so we went home. We were going to skip out on fireworks until the very last minute. We thought, let's just do it.
We set up on a hill in Laguna Hills to get a good view. You can tell how much of a screw it attitude we had at this point because B was topless, in public. We just weren't going to deal with one more fight!
Luckily, the rest of the day went great and the kids had a great view of three shows from where we sat. Go USA!
Wednesday night, my friend Carrie took us out for the night. She spoiled us with dinner and then she took us to the Pageant of the Masters. I have never been and it was huge treat! Really amazing.
Love these girls! Thanks a ton Carrie!
Friday we swam with friends. I have little fish.
Micah and his wild jumping.
Lizzy and Brooklyn.
Micah and Joseph and my finger too! We were worn out and it was a great summer day because it had a nap right in the middle of it!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Foy said...

So fun! Don't you just love summer?!?

Ali said...

How sad (and traumatic) that she threw up at the dentist!! That poor girl is going to have some difficult pregnancies if she's that sensitive:)

Sarah said...

How fun! What a busy summer it's been already! I love that she is topless in public...I just get dirty looks when I do that! :)

Mrs. Case said...

It's great you're training your kids for the dentist early. I have always had tremendous fear of the dentist, as has my husband. I was reading up on it because I don't want to impart it on my kids and they were saying it is all in how you market it. Good for you! :)