Friday, September 11, 2009

A day at the park

I try to get out with my energetic kids as often as I can. We hit the park a lot! I will get them in the car and ask them which park they want to go to. Micah asked for Grandma's Park. So, we went to the park that is across the street from my parents' house to let them play.

Brooklyn took of being her little independent self.
Micah hit the slide.

Then he wanted to show me a bebe he found in the sand. I love the way he is looking at it. Discovering something for the first time.

Brooklyn with her favorite thing: the swings!

Then we walked up to grandma's to get some Cheerios and juice of course!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Tanya said...

so fun, park days are always a kid fav around here :D

ashley said...

love the hand holding! so cute!

congrats on the new house too!