Friday, September 25, 2009

This is how we roll...




...when it is hovering around 100. Half naked and in the backyard. I can't believe how hot it has been lately. Isn't this fall? It is the end of September and it is still too hot to wear jeans, my AC is on and we are thinking about going to the beach tomorrow. What is our winter going to be like? Hopefully it will cool to around 85 or so!

P.S. Thank you all for your kind comments. I have the best friends in the world. Seriously, the cream of the crop!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

I love it!! I wish I could run around with no clothes on...hmmm....
I agree though too hot! Bring on fall/winter!

The Bradys said...

right there with ya girlfriend, over the heat!!

Becky and Ben said...

Those kids are so cute. I love all the half nakie pics you take. They are so cute! I hardly ever let my kids run around nakie or half nakie, so they won't have as many of those cute pics.