Monday, November 2, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes...Part 2

Micah is a crack up. Have I mentioned that before? Well he is! Here are some of the funny things he has said lately.

M-Mommy what kind of car do you want?
Me-(pointing to a Pathfinder in front of us) I like that one.
M-OK mommy, I will get you that car....in pink.

After walking into his room and seeing him stare at the fuzz on TV.
Me-Do you want to watch a video?
M-Uh, yeah.
Me-OK (then pressing the DVD button and screen turns blue)
M-Hey, I was watchin' all those ants!

After being antagonized by his older cousin for a while.
M-Mommy, Shelby is buggin' me out!

During a trip to the mall.
M-You are the bestest girl ever mommy!
It was a good thing he buttered me up early because that sweetness went away later that day.

At home on the couch.
Me-Micah come snuggle with me. I love snuggling with you.
M-OK, does it make your heart happy?

Every morning without fail.
M-Daddy, Daddy can I have some milk and Spongebob please?

While watching a You Tube video of Paradise City and pointing at the lead singer.
M-I love him!

Checking out a police cruiser.
Me-They take the bad guys away. See this is where they sit.
M-When they are on time out?

3 Quick Thoughts:

Becky and Ben said...

He is so funny. Brad says funny stuff a lot too. I always say, "I should post that on the blog." But then I forget what he said. Do you write yours down or just remember them? I love hearing his little sayings, though. Too precious!

Valley Girl said...

i am dying!!! The ants....that is beyond funny!!!

The Burnetts said...

Cute...I'm glad you're keeping track of his funny little sayings. It'll be fun to read later when he's a teenager and you're trying to remember how sweet he used to be :)