Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ealy bird?


So I thought I was going to sign Micah up for early bird kindergarten. To those who don't know, this means school starts at 7:45 AM! I thought that Micah is generally a pretty early riser and that it would make us more productive in our day. The other reason is that we still have our Disneyland passes until March next year. Since early birds get out around 11:00, I thought I could pick him up and head straight to D-land and still have a lot of fun play dates. Well, I am rethinking this idea. Suddenly, Micah has become a late sleeper. He sleeps until about 8:30 if not later, so I am thinking this early bird thing, might just be for the birds. I really don't want to make Micah's first year of school difficult on both of us. I think I might need to make a call to his school and change my request. I'm just hoping Al and the boys are up for late night trips to D-land here and there!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Later gators is totally the way to go :) Think- naptime for B and kinder for Micah!!! MOMMY TIME!!! Plus, then I could join you for later Dland trips! Best ever!!!
In all seriousness, whatever works best for you is what will work best for Micah.

Chelle said...

Whenever we go to Dland with Barb we head out around 2:30...right after she picks her girls up fromschool & it works fine. Mornings are less crowded, but evenings are fun too. Plus..who wants to stay for more than 3 or 4 hours anyways?

Kristyn said...

I still can't believe he's starting kinder soon. So crazy.

And your rainbow cake is just brilliant!!