Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kicking off the Weekend!

Life has been busy lately and luckily it has been all good! Friday my friend Susan and her kids dropped by for a play date and the girls were enjoying their glasses. I had to get a shot of them!I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a shot of B's thighs too.Chad got off work early that day and we were ready to hit the beach as soon as he got home. It was a beautiful day!Brooklyn had to have her doll with her.Chad and Micah played around with the skimboard and the water was COLD!Brooklyn wanted to lay out with me for a bit. Don't worry, she was covered in sunblock.Micah loved running around on the beach.We also dug up sand crabs and played with them for a while.Today I was able to stop in the NICU to see my new nephew. Here he is. I can't wait to hold him!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

What a great way to start a fun weekend! I love it when Daddy gets home early! Cute little baby boy, do they have a name yet? I LOVE Brooklyn's thighs, she totally can pull it off! :)

Ali said...

I love Brooklyn's little ruffle bum swimsuit...and that picture of her holding her doll- sweetness! It was great to see you yesterday...I didn't realize it had been so long. Time flies...

That baby boy is such sweetness. Jeff's main surfing buddy as of late and his wife just got induced last night and they are 33 weeks along too- what is with the earliness??!

Mommy of three said...

Our little "clones" are too cute with their sunglasses :) Can you email me that picture? Looks like the beach was a lot of fun...let's do a beach day soon.

Chelle said...

I love Brooklyn's swmming suit...and her thighs...so cute!

Janice said...

Your beach Pictures are beautiful! You are a great photographer. I am glad to hear your nephew is doing well... he is so cute!!

Becky and Ben said...

I wish it was ok to have chunky legs like that as an adult. If it is cute on kids, why not adults? I just wanna squeeze those lil chunky legs! Too cute! Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend.